About Me

My photo
Madison, Alabama, United States

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Radiation Week 3

The radiation is going pretty well so far. He is still very exhausted and his appetite is non-existent. They started a 2nd spot on his back yesterday which means that we will go an extra week. My guess is they will finish the brain and the original back spot this week or maybe early next week. Then they will concentrate on this new spot. We will go back to chemo after all of the radiation is over. I am not really sure which is harder on him, the once weekly long chemo days or the daily quick radiation days. Both seem to take a toll, They both wear me out but mainly because I seem to do so much sitting and waiting. I never knew how tiresome it could be to sit in a chair.
Everything else seems to be going well. The kids are doing great. Chad starts his new job tomorrow morning, he is really excited.  Phillip and Casey are doing great in Atlanta and Courtney is enjoying her new school year.
Once again I want thank everyone for their love, support and prayers.




No comments:

Post a Comment