About Me

My photo
Madison, Alabama, United States

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday

Another good day for Larry. He is still resting and eating well.
We mainly stayed around the house today, too hot to do much else.
Larry's mom and niece and great-nephew came over for a visit this afternoon. It was a nice visit, although I was a little embarrassed that they woke us up from naps in front of the t.v. I am sure it bothered me more than it bothered them! Later my sister-in-law Janice came over and brought us a yummy supper!!
Larry drove for the first time today since before he went into the hospital. No other reason for stopping except being lazy, his words not mine. Now that the cough has subsided, he can drive without fear of a coughing fit.
It is still surreal to me, I look at Larry and just can't believe that he is as sick as he is. I guess the reality is slowly sinking in, but he looks better than he has in a long time. Crazy, crazy, crazy.
Good night to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment