Hello again. I guess I will just blog on chemo days and/or when there are big changes. I just can't seem to get my act together to write like I should. But on the other hand, just remember that no news is good news!!
Today we went in for chemo. We went in at about 10:30 and got out at about 1:30, which is about the normal time frame. Larry lost 8 pounds last week, not good. His protein count is low as well. So he is to eat, eat, eat. and exercise as much as possible. The eating is actually the tough part now. If anyone has any suggestions for things that he might like, I would love to hear it.
Other than that, Larry had a very good week. He seems to have the back thing just about cured. There is still a little discomfort, but not so bad that he needs pain meds.
Thank you again for all of the love and support!!
Good night!

No comments:
Post a Comment