Again I must apologize for the long absence in posting to my blog.
Larry is doing well, but had a rough week last week. Apparently, the blood clot in his left lung was causing some nerve trouble and making him have what he thought was a "catch" under his shoulder blade. I was very afraid the cancer had spread to that side. Sunday night he was in so much pain that he literally could not move off of the bed. So we went to CCI yesterday morning and got him checked out. After a chest x-ray, the doctor determined that it was the blood clot causing the issue. He is on anti-inflammatory medicine for a while and pain med and muscle relaxers until the
pain gets better. I can't tell you how relieved I was yesterday, I had worried about it for at least a week and it was so good to get good news. The x-ray also showed that there has been no change since his May x-ray which was more good news.We went back to CCI for chemo today. It was a long afternoon, but uneventful. He will have another ct scan in about 2 weeks to see it the chemo is working.
Other than all of that, everything has been pretty good. Chad finally made it home last week, Courtney is enjoying her last couple of weeks before school starts back and Phillip and Casey are working hard in Atlanta.
Good night to all!!

No comments:
Post a Comment