About Me

My photo
Madison, Alabama, United States

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Finally Back!!

Sorry for the long delay since my last post.
Larry is still about the same as last week. Although he is eating better, apparently the new "appetite-enhancing" medicine has kicked in!! I thought he would never stop saying "What do you have in there to eat?" But  I am just happy that he wants to eat.
We had a pretty dull weekend and holiday. We just hung around the house, it was way too hot to do much else. The hot, heavy, humid air is really hard on Larry, so he stays in all of the time.
We were off from chemo today, which was nice. I think the break has been good for Larry.
Our youngest child, Chad, will finally be coming home from Auburn tomorrow. He hasn't been home since before Larry was diagnosed. It will be good to have him home.
Good night to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment