I must apologize for not blogging since last Thursday. I have been very busy.
Since Friday afternoon, my mom has been in the E.R., the stroke unit, surgery, ICU, and now the vascular surgery unit. She had a nearly completely blocked carotid artery. The surgery took care of it and I expect her to be released within a couple of days. Another pleasant experience at Huntsville Hospital. They have given my mom the best care and attention, and that is so important.
I have heard it said that God never gives us more than we can handle, but I think he has me confused with someone else!!!
And now about Larry, he has had a rough weekend, but I think it has a lot do with me being gone more than home all weekend. I made sure to be home at 8 p.m. every evening for his injection, but the rest of the weekend I was between the house and the hospital. Hopefully, things will get back to normal very soon. He has his second chemo treatment tomorrow morning. I have my fingers crossed that it will be as easy as the first one. He will only have one drug this time, so at least it will be a little quicker.
He has been in the house since Friday, so I will be happy to get him out and about. We really enjoy our time together and have a lot of laughs and fun.
Time for bed. I promise to update tomorrow night about the chemo. Please keep fingers crossed for him!!
Good night to all!

No comments:
Post a Comment