I am very pleased to say that Larry has had another good day!!!
Larry, Courtney and I met some of my work friends for lunch today. We ate at Terranova's which is my personal favorite.
I went into work for the afternoon and Larry stayed home with Courtney. Larry and his brothers made it to their planned dinner at Po'Boy Factory.
Today marks 4 weeks since the diagnosis, which is hard to believe. I think it is all sinking in for us. Life has changed, the focus is on keeping Larry as healthy as possible. And most of the time, he is quite cooperative, most of the time!! I am just thankful everyday that Larry is still as healthy as he can be. If you didn't know that he was sick, then you wouldn't know that he was sick. I am very hopeful that it keeps up. He looks that healthy, which is a blessing.
Good night to all.

No comments:
Post a Comment