About Me

My photo
Madison, Alabama, United States

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thursday, June 2

Today has been a pretty good day. Although it seems that Larry has been coughing a lot more today. Not as bad as before, but still aggravating for him.
We went to Publix this afternoon and the girls in the pharmacy were so thrilled to see Larry. They hugged on him and told him to be strong and that he was in their prayers. I think he was surprised at how happy there were to see him.
I am hoping that we both sleep better tonight. I spend most of the night checking on him to see if he is resting okay and he sleeps pretty light so  I probably disturb him. It is kind of like when you are in the hospital and the nurse comes in to wake you up to see if you are sleeping!
Hoping tomorrow is another good day and that the coughing today was just a fluke.
 Good Night to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment