About Me

My photo
Madison, Alabama, United States

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wednesday, June 8

Sorry that I am slacking on the blog. Sometimes I am just too tired to get to it.
We had our appt with the oncologist yesterday afternoon. We both really liked him and his attitude.
Larry has a brain MRI and blood work today, a PET scan tomorrow and Friday we go back to see the dr to go over results.  If all is favorable, he should start chemo Monday or Tuesday.

His cellulitis is rough for him, as it is painful. We almost ended up in the ER last night because he started running a fever, only 100 degrees, but any higher and we were on our way! I gave him some Tylenol and the fever went away. I am hopeful that the Keflex will kick in today and the cellulitis will get better.
Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment